THE SHIELD STORY
Shield Sanitation began in Ales, France, where two entrepreneurial brothers got together in the workshop and created a sanitizer station which was entirely mechanical, offered simple installation and maintenance, and is successful with high usage. More than all of this, it had to be hands free.
France being know for revolutions, this certainly wasn’t a bad place to start.
We envision that the Shield sanitation dispenser will become a symbol of cleanliness and social responsibility, so that when a dispenser is sighted the instant reaction is to sanitze and curb the likelihood of community transmission via contamination in public spaces.
The operating pedal means that the human skin does not come into contact with the dispenser, eradicating the risk of cross-contamination.
Shield is supporting the public health of our local communities. We need to keep everyone safe. All of us have a responsibility and this unique dispenser is the ultimate answer to reducing the spread of germs or viruses and ensuring persons are sanitizing hands at all times.
- Made in America, the patented Shield dispense is designed to prevent contamination and remove the worry.
- This no-touch dispensing station is constructed from durable powder coated aluminum with steel base.
- It is built to last and will dispense properly, every time guaranteed.
Accommodating any pump top sanitizer bottle from 8oz to 32oz, makes for a great universal fit.
It is a sleek contemporary design and will fit well in any environment.
It functions as an independent stand and can be bolted to the ground to prevent theft.
With a simple press down on the foot pedal it will dispense the sanitizer directly onto your hand.
- No contact with hands
- 100% mechanical – no batteries
- No installation required
- Universal bottle fit
- Rust proof durable powder coated aluminum with steel base
- Made in the USA
- Height: 39.3″
- Tube Diameter: 4.5″
- Inside Diameter: 4.25″
- Base Diameter: 13″
- Weight: 19lbs
- Pallet dimensions: 48″ x 48″ x 48″
- Carton Dimensions: 14″ x 6″ x 40″
- Carton weight: 24lbs
- Pallet Count: 24 cartons
Optional header with graphics to show that it is a hand sanitization station.